About Amanda Harrington London
Amanda Harrington is one of the beauty industry’s most respected and innovative sunless tanning experts. Her personalised and modern approach to tanning has earned her a cult following and A list client roster across Hollywood and London’s elite. As the reputation for her Bespoke Body Contouring Technique increased, so did the demand for her own line of retail products, allowing customers to achieve a completely customizable method of bronzing at home. Launched in May 2019, the portfolio of products is a unique hybrid of cosmeceutical skincare and hyaluronic based colour tints, to create a tan that nourishes the skin, whilst building a realistic glow. Modern tanning made easy.
REGULATORY CONTROL AND NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Full time employment role
We are looking for an experienced regulatory and NPD expert with a proven track record within the beauty industry. You will use your expertise, contacts and considerable knowledge to improve the current systems within our existing team and by doing so resolve current issues and implement best practices.
- Oversee external production to ensure quality control.
- Look at all current supply chain contracts and assess/advise on improvements and continually evaluate alternative supply sources.
- Ensure that all products comply with worldwide regulations.
- Whilst maintaining quality drive down the costs of goods for sale.
- Work with the CEO on NPD and working with marketing/sales to ensure margins are maintained.
- Assist the senior team with decisions regarding the expansion of the business and how to maximise through efficiency savings and negotiations.
- Work with ops and logistics to oversee stock levels/lead times and anticipated sales demand to ensure that adequate stock is available.
- Advise on actions that need to be taken with regards to selling into other territories.
- Assist with project management of future NPD projects.
Reporting to the CEO and General Manager
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.